Juvenile Arthritis Center - Bend, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bend Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Bend Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bend Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bend
Bend Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Bend * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Bend
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bend Hospitals results
- 1St Charles Medical Center-Bend
2500 NE Neff Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- 2St Charles Medical Ctr-Redmond
1253 NW Canal Blvd
Bend, Oregon 97756
- 3Pioneer Memorial Hospital
1201 NE Elm St
Bend, Oregon 97754
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.