Joint Aspiration Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Joint Aspiration Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Joint Aspiration
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Joint Aspiration (Arthrocentesis)
What is a joint aspiration?
A joint aspiration is a procedure whereby a sterile needle and syringe are used to drain fluid from the joint. Joint aspiration is typically performed as an office procedure or at the bedside of hospitalized p...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.