Patient Comments: Jock Itch - Treatments

What treatments have been successful in treating your jock itch?

Comment from: patient, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: June 28

I have been suffering from jock itch for about 6-7 years. In spite of taking medication, this problem does not seem to go. However I just realized that I often get the Athletes foot problem. Maybe this is what was causing all the trouble. Thanks for the article. It has helped me to be more aware about the Jock itch problem.

Comment from: itchin, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: June 16

I was at the doctor and told him about the family jewels itching like crazy, he said with one look that it was jock itch. I used up the small tube of cream that was gone fast with not many results, well I shaved the pubes hoping that might help but I think it made it worse cause the hair stubbles poke and make it itch even worse.

Jock Itch - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with jock itch.
Jock Itch - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your jock itch?
Jock Itch - Causes Question: What caused your jock itch?