- Bacterial Infections 101 Pictures Slideshow
- Take the Tummy Trouble Quiz
- Hepatitis C Slideshow Pictures
- What is ivermectin-oral, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for ivermectin-oral?
- Is ivermectin-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for ivermectin-oral?
- What are the uses for ivermectin-oral?
- What are the side effects of ivermectin-oral?
- What is the dosage for ivermectin-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with ivermectin-oral?
- Is ivermectin-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about ivermectin-oral?
Is ivermectin-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
There are no adequate studies done on ivermectin to determine safe and effective use in pregnant women. Ivermectin should be avoided in pregnant mothers to avoid any risk to the unborn.
What else should I know about ivermectin-oral?
What preparations of ivermectin-oral are available?
Tablets: 3 mg
How should I keep ivermectin-oral stored?
Store ivermectin tablets at temperatures below 30 C (86 F).
REFERENCE: FDA Prescribing Information.
Quick GuideSymptoms of Mono: Infectious Mononucleosis Treatment
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.