- Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshow Pictures
- Joint-Friendly Exercises Slideshow Pictures
- Take the RA Quiz
What are some things I can do to pass the time while receiving therapy?
Things to take or do:
- Crossword puzzle or Suduko game
- Hand held games - (if they are quiet or have headphones)
- Bring your own music (I-pod or MP3 player)
- A neck pillow - the type used on airplanes
- Pictures of your family or loved ones
- Study for that upcoming test
- Bring your computer and get some work done, watch a movie, or play games.
- Snacks and a drink (if allowed in the infusion room)
- Bring paper and pen - make a list of things you need to do
- Write a letter -a letter of encouragement - of love - of thanks.
- Catch up on paper work
- Plan a party
- Make your shopping list
- Draw or doodle
- Plan a trip
- Take a nap
PLEASE DO NOT TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE - Place your phone on vibrate mode or turn it off. This is not a time for talking on the phone (unless you have an OK from the infusion staff).
Arrive at the infusion center with a:
- Positive attitude (you are in good hands).
- Personal affirmation - Find one that feels good and energizes you. For example: "I have the perfect medicine...at the perfect time...I am healing."
- Sit back and relax