IUD Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors
- Related IUD Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors for IUD
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
IUD (Intrauterine Device for Birth Control)
IUD (intrauterine device) facts
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs) are a form of birth control that prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus.
- IUDs can contain hormones that help prevent ...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.