isoniazid-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication isoniazid-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Mycobacterium tuberculosis is the bacterium that causes tuberculosis (TB). Symptoms and signs of TB include bloody sputum, fever,...learn more »
In This Article
Tuberculosis (TB) Article
- Tuberculosis (TB) facts
- What is tuberculosis?
- Are there different types of tuberculosis (TB)?
- What causes tuberculosis?
- What are risk factors for tuberculosis?
- What are tuberculosis symptoms and signs?
- Is TB contagious, and how long is the incubation period and contagious period?
- How do physicians diagnose tuberculosis?
- What is the treatment for tuberculosis?
- What types of doctors treat TB?
- What are complications of tuberculosis?
- What is the prognosis of tuberculosis?
- How can people prevent tuberculosis?
In This Article
Mycobacterium Marinum Article
- What is Mycobacterium marinum?
- What are other names for Mycobacterium marinum infections?
- How common is Mycobacterium marinum?
- How does a person get infected with Mycobacterium marinum?
- Who is at risk for Mycobacterium marinum
- What are the symptoms of Mycobacterium marinum infection?
- What tests are available to diagnose the infection?
- How is Mycobacterium marinum infection treated?
- What is the prognosis for those infected with Mycobacterium marinum?
- What are possible complications from Mycobacterium marinum?
- Do fish get infected with Mycobacterium marinum?
- What else could it be?
- How can I prevent this infection?