Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Gastroenterologist Doctors for Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children
Irritable bowel syndrome in children facts*
*Irritable bowel syndrome in children facts medical author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- IBS is not a disease; it is a group of symptoms that occur together.
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children Articles
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.