Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Triggers, Prevention Center - St. Louis, MO
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Louis Doctors
- The City of St. Louis
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Triggers, Prevention Articles
- St. Louis Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Louis Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Louis
St. Louis Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Triggers, Prevention
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis is an independent city in the U.S. state of Missouri.
The city contributed to the musical styles of blues, ragtime, and jazz. The St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful Major League Baseball teams, make their home at Busch Stadium. Other professional teams include the St. Louis Rams (football) and St. Louis Blues (hockey). A diversity of successful sports franchises has led to St. Louis being called "North America's Best Sports City." The city's many 19th-century breweries shaped beer in the United States, most notably Anheuser-Busch, Falstaff Brewing Corporation, and Lemp Brewery. The vestiges of French and Spanish colonization make St. Louis one of the largest centers of Roman Catholicism in the United States.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Triggers and Prevention
IBS triggers and prevention facts
- Foods and drinks that dehydrate the body can trigger constipation in IBS patients.
- Fatty foods can trigger diarrhea in people with IBS; others may also do so but specific food trig...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Triggers, Prevention Articles
Emergency Contact for St. Louis
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (918) 596-9222
- Fire (918) 596-9444
Nearby St. Louis Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.