Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Doctors for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include
- abdominal pain,
- altered bowel habits,
- increased gas,
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.