Patient Comments: Iritis - Treatment

What was the treatment for your iritis?

Comment from: epia, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 28

I"ve been dealing with iritis for almost two years now. Some days are better than others, but it has taken a huge blow to my confidence and planted a psychological fear I can"t shake. I am on steroid drops. Thankfully, the symptoms are under control but my eyes look like I"m constantly having an allergic reaction. Thinking I will have to live with this rest of my life is daunting. I'm scared. I wouldn"t wish this on my worst enemy. Protect and love your eyes folks.

Comment from: pamela, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 06

I have been dealing with this for over a month, thank goodness I went to an ophthalmologist today and discovered what was really going on with me. I am being treated with steroids.

Iritis - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with iritis.
Iritis - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your iritis?
Iritis - Causes Question: What caused your iritis?