Patient Comments: Iritis - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your iritis?

Comment from: Tezza, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

I lost my sight in both eyes for three months with acute iritis when I was 17 years of age in 1962, the treatment for this condition appears to be the same today by using steroids and a substitute for atropine. I am now 69 years old, still driving and have an eye test twice a year. I just replaced my spectacles but still have my sight.

Comment from: IndyGirl55, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 12

I have lived with iritis for over 15 years now. I"ve had to get steroid injections in my eyes several times. Some years are better than others but I wouldn"t wish this on my worst enemy.

Iritis - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with iritis.
Iritis - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your iritis?
Iritis - Causes Question: What caused your iritis?