Iritis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Eye Doctors
- Related Iritis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Eye Doctors for Iritis
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Iritis is an inflammatory condition of the eye which is usually easily treated, leaving no damage.
- In rare cases, it may cause serious damage to the eye.
- It must be evaluated and treated promptly b...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.