Interstitial Cystitis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Urologist Doctors
- Related Interstitial Cystitis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Urologist Doctors for Interstitial Cystitis
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
Interstitial cystitis facts
- PBS/IC is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that can cause ulceration and bleeding of the bladder's lining and can lead to scarring and stiffening of the bladder.
- The symptoms of PBS/IC a...
Other Related Interstitial Cystitis Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.