Interstitial Cystitis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Urologist Doctors
- Related Interstitial Cystitis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Urologist Doctors for Interstitial Cystitis
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
Interstitial cystitis facts
- PBS/IC is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that can cause ulceration and bleeding of the bladder's lining and can lead to scarring and stiffening of the bladder.
- The symptoms of PBS/IC a...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.