Interstitial Cystitis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Doctors
- The City of East Lake
- Related Interstitial Cystitis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Doctors for Interstitial Cystitis
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist?
A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
East Lake, Florida
Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
Interstitial cystitis facts
- PBS/IC is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that can cause ulceration and bleeding of the bladder's lining and can lead to scarring and stiffening of the bladder.
- The symptoms of PBS/IC a...
Other Related Interstitial Cystitis Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.