Patient Comments: Internal Bleeding: Cause of Bleeding - Experience

What was the cause of internal bleeding?

Comment from: none, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: August 18

I'm not sure how bad my condition is but I have been constipated and used suppositories yesterday and that helped my remove a few stools, they were green, but I tried using another one today and nothing came out when I finally gave up I wiped off blood it was bright but there was also a small amount of dark blood.

Internal Bleeding - Signs and Symptoms Question: What were the signs and symptoms associated with internal bleeding?
Internal Bleeding - Diagnosis Question: Describe the tests and exams you had to find the source of internal bleeding.
Internal Bleeding - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment did you receive to identify and stop the source of internal bleeding?