Ingrown Hair Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Ingrown Hair Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Dermatologist Doctors for Ingrown Hair
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Ingrown hair facts
- Ingrown hairs are a benign skin disorder commonly seen in teenagers and adults.
- Ingrown hairs more frequently occur in adult men with darker skin.
- Ingrown hairs commonly occur on shaved areas, such...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.