Ingrown Hair Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Ingrown Hair Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Dermatologist Doctors for Ingrown Hair
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Ingrown hair facts
- Ingrown hairs are a benign skin disorder commonly seen in teenagers and adults.
- Ingrown hairs more frequently occur in adult men with darker skin.
- Ingrown hairs commonly occur on shaved areas, such...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.