influenza virus vaccine live - nasal, FluMist (cont.)
MISSED DOSE: This vaccine is usually given once for each flu season. If the doctor prescribes a second dose (for a first vaccination in a child aged 2 through 8 years), and the child misses the second dose, contact the doctor to set up a new appointment.
Information last revised October 2013. Copyright(c) 2013 First Databank, Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 4/16/2014
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions