influenza virus vaccine-syringe intramuscular Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication influenza virus vaccine-syringe intramuscular may be used to treat or manage.
Cystic fibrosis is a disease of the mucus and sweat glands. Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease. The outcome of the disease...learn more »
In This Article
Cystic Fibrosis Article
- Cystic fibrosis facts*
- What is cystic fibrosis?
- What are other names for cystic fibrosis?
- What causes cystic fibrosis?
- Is cystic fibrosis inherited?
- Who is at risk for cystic fibrosis?
- What are the signs and symptoms of cystic fibrosis?
- How is cystic fibrosis diagnosed?
- How is cystic fibrosis treated?
- Living with cystic fibrosis
- What is the outlook for cystic fibrosis?
Influenza (flu) is a respiratory illness caused by a virus. Flu symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache,...learn more »
In This Article
Flu (Influenza) Article
- Flu (influenza, conventional, H1N1, H3N2, and bird flu [H5N1]) facts
- What is influenza?
- What are the causes of the flu?
- What are flu symptoms in adults and in children?
- How is the flu diagnosed?
- What is the key to flu prevention?
- Are there any flu shot or nasal spray vaccine side effects in adults or in children?
- Why should the influenza vaccine be taken every year?
- What are some treatments an individual can do at home for the flu?
- When should a person go to the emergency department for the flu?
- Who should receive the flu vaccine, and who has the highest risk factors? When should someone get the flu shot?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) and complications for patients who get the flu?
- What is the bird (avian) flu?
- Do antiviral agents protect people from the flu?
- Is it safe to get a flu shot that contains thimerosal?
- Where can I find additional information about the flu?