Patient Comments: Infertility - Experiences

Please share your experiences with infertility.

Comment from: NENA, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 13

I do not get my periods regularly, I haven't had them now for about 10 months, and when I do get them they are sometimes heavy and sometimes not, sometimes they last for 5 minutes then sometimes 3 weeks. I get blood clots when I have them and I have been trying to fall pregnant but can't. I have been for ultrasounds and everything and they are saying nothing is wrong with me. They said I have a cyst on my ovary but it is nothing to worry about. But I know they said I am not producing thousands of eggs like other women are, but they still won't help me.

Comment from: nt cncive aftr wash, Female (Patient) Published: June 02

I got married on 4th December, 2011. I got my pregnancy positive report on 20th March, 2012. And on 8th May, 2012, doctor said that it was dead. On 9th May, it had to get washed out. Since then we have been trying. I have had intrauterine insemination (IUI) twice, but never again got pregnant.

Infertility - Cause Question: What is the cause of your infertility?