Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Cardiologist Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Cardiologist Doctors for Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
Implantable cardiac (cardioverter) defibrillators facts
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) can prevent death from cardiac arrest.
- Cardiac arrest due to life-threatening fast heart rhythms is the most common c...
Other Related Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Articles
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.