Impingement Syndrome Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Impingement Syndrome. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Impingement Syndrome or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Shoulder bursitis is inflammation of the shoulder bursa. Bursitis may be caused by injury, infection, or a rheumatic condition....learn more »
In This Article
Shoulder Bursitis Article
- What is shoulder bursitis?
- How does a bursa become inflamed?
- What are shoulder bursitis
symptoms and signs? How is shoulder bursitis diagnosed?
- How is shoulder bursitis treated?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for shoulder bursitis?
- Can shoulder bursitis be prevented?