Image Collection: Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
41. Picture of Vascular Malformations on Hand
Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!
Vascular malformations. These are congenital malformations that consist of capillary, venous, arterial, or lymphatic abnormalities. There are often combined alformations that comprise different types of vessels. Examples of vascular malformations include port-wine stains (capillary malformation), cystic hygroma (lymphatic malformation), and venous malformations. Vascular malformations are present at birth and grow proportionately with the child. Some vascular malformations may not manifest themselves until adolescence or adulthood. These figures represent venous malformations on the hand and foot.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?