Image Collection: Viral Skin Diseases
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
3. Picture of Varicella-Zoster Virus Infection Close-Up
Varicella-zoster virus infection: herpes zoster with cluster of grouped vesicles. Grouped and confluent vesicles surrounding erythema on the chest wall.
Text: WebMD Medical Reference
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
- Shingles and Other Common Skin Problems
- Is Your Eczema Under Control?
- 7 Ways to Curb Your Psoriasis Flare-Ups
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair