Image Collection: Scalp, Hair and Nails
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
11. Picture of Trichotillomania
Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!
Trichotillomania: Compulsive hair pulling. An impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pull out scalp hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, or other body hair. Treatment may include cognitive-behavior therapy and medications.
Text: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary by MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories: