Image Collection: Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
Renal artery stenosis: Narrowing of the major artery that supplies blood to the kidney. Renal artery stenosis can lead to seriously elevated blood pressure.
Common causes of renal artery stenosis include atherosclerosis and thickening of the muscular wall (fibromuscular dysplasia) of the renal artery.
Text: MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories: