Image Collection: Allergic Skin Disorders
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
18. Picture of Palmoplantar Pustulosis
Palmoplantar pustulosis, also referred to as pustular psoriasis of the palms of the hands. The palms are red with white or yellow pustules. Palmoplantar pustulosis is a type of recurring psoriasis characterized by the appearance of pus-filled pimples and sores in clusters.
Text: MedTerms.com. Pustular psoriasis.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair