Image Collection: Allergic Skin Disorders
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
19. Picture of Palmoplantar Pustulosis on Feet
Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!
Palmoplantar pustulosis, also referred to as pustular psoriasis of the soles of the feet. The soles of the feet are red with white or yellow pustules. Palmoplantar pustulosis is a type of recurring psoriasis characterized by the appearance of pus-filled pimples and sores in clusters.
Text: MedTerms.com. Pustular psoriasis.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories: