Image Collection: Oral Health
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
Braces can correct crooked teeth or a misaligned bite, and can improve the health and appearance of anyone's smile, adult or child. Braces work by applying continuous pressure over a period of time to slowly move teeth in a specific direction. As the teeth move, the bony tooth changes shape as pressure is applied.
Image Source: Dr. Rick Martin / rickmartindds.com.
Text: "Dental Braces and Retainers", WebMD Medical Reference
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
Oral Health Resources
- What to Do About Teeth Grinding
- Eww! What's Living In Your Mouth?
- How to Spot the Signs of Gum Disease