Image Collection: Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
17. Picture of Lichen Planus (Oral)
Lichen planus (LP) is a common inflammatory disease involving the skin and mucous membranes. Many clinical variants exist that include atrophic, ulcerative, bullous, annular, linear, inverse, hypertrophic, lichen planopilaris, actinic LP and LP pigmentosus.
Oral lichen planus at baseline (left). Two month follow-up after 18 treatments with excimer laser administered weekly (right).
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair