Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
2. Picture of Less Common Skin Cancers
Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!
Uncommon types of skin cancer include Kaposi's sarcoma, mainly seen in people with weakened immune systems; Merkel cell carcinoma, which is usually found on sun-exposed areas on the head, neck, arms and legs but often spreads to other parts of the body; and sebaceous gland carcinoma, an aggressive cancer originating in the oil glands in the skin.
Text: WebMD Health Tool: "Precancerous Skin Lesions and Skin Cancer Picture Slideshow"
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories: