Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
17. Picture of Lentigo Maligna Melanoma
Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!
Lentigo Maligna Melanoma: One of the four clinical types of malignant melanoma and the slowest growing one. It typically begins as a patch of mottled pigmentation that is dark brown, tan, or black on sun-exposed skin, such as on the face.
Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary by MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories: