Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
33. Picture of Dysplastic Nevus
Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!
Dysplastic nevus: An atypical mole whose appearance is different from that of a common ordinary mole. Dysplastic nevi tend to be larger than ordinary moles, have more irregular borders, are often mixed in color and present in large numbers. A dysplastic nevus may be a marker for a person at risk for melanoma, especially if there is a family history of melanoma .
Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary by MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication