Image Collection: Additional Conditions
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
A corn is a build-up of hard skin near a bony area of a toe or between toes. Corns may be the result of pressure from shoes that rub against the toes or cause friction between the toes. Proper care is necessary if you have a corn.
Image Source: Image reprinted with permission from eMedicine.com, 2008
Text: WebMD Medical Reference in collaboration with The Cleveland Clinic - Diabetes and Foot Problems
Guide to understanding the Image Collection categories:
- Shoes and Diabetes: Choosing the Right Pair
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Pain Meds: Are You Taking Too Many?