Patient Comments: Hyponatremia (Low Blood Sodium) - Symptoms

What are the symptoms associated with your hyponatremia?

Comment from: JuJu, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 27

I thought I had dementia as I became more confused and disoriented. My depression was so bad, I thought of suicide. It lasted for weeks before I found out that the cause was hyponatremia. It was my diuretic that was causing my sodium to be so low. I was in the ICU just in time.

Comment from: jimmye, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: June 25

I have been extremely lightheaded for over a week. I think it's related to my hyponatremia.

Hyponatremia - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with Hyponatremia.
Hyponatremia (Low Blood Sodium) - Diagnosis Question: What tests or exams led to a diagnosis of low blood sodium?
Hyponatremia (Low Blood Sodium) - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment have you received for your low blood sodium?