Patient Comments: Hypoglycemia - Risk Factors

Please describe your risk factors, like pre-diabetes, for hypoglycemia.

Comment from: timbo34, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: July 26

I went to see my doctor a few months ago and she told me that I have diabetes. She referred me to a nutritionist to help me with foods that i can and cannot eat. I have trouble with my vision sometimes even though i eat between meals. I would drink 1 or 2 glasses a day of water, maybe even more if it is hot outside.

Hypoglycemia - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment help your hypoglycemia? Do you carry food (glucose) with you at all times?
Hypoglycemia - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms and signs of your hypoglycemia?