Patient Comments: Hypersomnia - Causes

What caused your hypersomnia?

Comment from: navdeep, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: January 13

I usually sleep for an average 16 to 17 hours these, on waking I still have the urge to sleep again. I feel like body is quite weak having no energy, I am a PhD scholar from last week I didn't go to my department and that affects my work tremendously.

Hypersomnia - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with hypersomnia.
Hypersomnia - Treatment Question: What types of treatment, including medication, did you receive for hypersomnia?