Hypermobility Syndrome Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Hypermobility Syndrome Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Hypermobility Syndrome
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Hypermobility syndrome facts
- The joint hypermobility syndrome is a condition that features joints that easily move beyond the normal range expected for a particular joint.
- Hypermobile joints tend to be inherited.
Other Related Hypermobility Syndrome Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.