Hypermobility Syndrome Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Hypermobility Syndrome Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Hypermobility Syndrome
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Hypermobility syndrome facts
- The joint hypermobility syndrome is a condition that features joints that easily move beyond the normal range expected for a particular joint.
- Hypermobile joints tend to be inherited.
Other Related Hypermobility Syndrome Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.