Hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating of the underarms, palms, or soles of the feet. Treatment may involve over-the-counter antiperspirants, prescription antiperspirants, iontophoresis, medications, surgery, and Botox.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
- gabapentin, Neurontin, Gralise, Horizant, Fanatrex FusePag
- Over-the-Counter Products
- Sage (Salvia officinalis, Sage Leaf, Common Sage, Garden Sage, Black Sage)
- aluminum chloride solution - topical, Drysol, Xerac AC
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
Night sweats are severe hot flashes that occur at night and result in a drenching sweat. In order to distinguish night sweats...learn more »
The time when boys and girls begin the process of sexual maturation is called puberty. During this time, both sexes undergo a...learn more »
In This Article
- Puberty facts
- What is puberty?
- When does puberty occur?
- What determines when puberty begins?
- What are the physical stages of puberty in girls and boys?
- What other changes in the body occur during puberty in boys and girls?
- What are the medical concerns associated with normal puberty?
- What are medical conditions associated with early or late puberty?