hydrocortisone-pramoxine-chloroxylenol-otic drops Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication hydrocortisone-pramoxine-chloroxylenol-otic drops may be used to treat or manage.
Swimmer's ear (external otitis) is an infection of the skin that covers the outer ear canal. Causes of swimmer's ear include...learn more »
In This Article
Swimmer's Ear Article
- Swimmer's ear facts
- What is "swimmer's ear" infection or acute external otitis?
- What are symptoms of swimmer's ear?
- What is chronic swimmer's ear?
- What is the treatment for swimmer's ear?
- How can swimmer's ear be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for swimmer's ear?
- What about swimmer's ear in children?
- Why do ears itch?
- What should I do if I get a foreign object or insect in my ear?