- High Blood Pressure Slideshow Pictures
- Take the Salt Quiz!
- Lowering Blood Pressure Exercise Tips Pictures
- What brand names are available for hydrochlorothiazide?
- Is hydrochlorothiazide available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for hydrochlorothiazide?
- Why is hydrochlorothiazide prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of hydrochlorothiazide?
- What is the dosage for hydrochlorothiazide?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with hydrochlorothiazide?
- Is hydrochlorothiazide safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about hydrochlorothiazide?
What brand names are available for hydrochlorothiazide?name="brand_names">
What brand names are available for hydrochlorothiazide?
- Hydrodiuril, Ezide, Hydro-Par, and Microzid are brand names that are no longer available in the US.
Is hydrochlorothiazide available as a generic drug?
Quick GuideHow to Lower Blood Pressure: Exercise Tips
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.