Hydrocephalus Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Neurologist Doctors
- Related Hydrocephalus Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Neurologist Doctors for Hydrocephalus
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Kymera Independent Physicians
402 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, NM 88201
- 10 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
*Hydrocephalus facts medical author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- Hydrocephalus is a condition characterized by excessive accumulation of fluid in the brain.
- Hydrocephalus may be congenit...
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.