Hydrocephalus Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Neurologist Doctors
- Related Hydrocephalus Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Neurologist Doctors for Hydrocephalus
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
*Hydrocephalus facts medical author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- Hydrocephalus is a condition characterized by excessive accumulation of fluid in the brain.
- Hydrocephalus may be congenit...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.