Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Urologist Doctors
- Related Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Urologist Doctors for Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular)
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- While hydroceles may occur in either gender, they are much more common in males.
- A hydrocele is a collection of clear fluid in a thin walled sack present in the scrotum.
- Hydroceles may be eithe...
Other Related Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.