Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Urologist Doctors
- Related Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Urologist Doctors for Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular)
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- While hydroceles may occur in either gender, they are much more common in males.
- A hydrocele is a collection of clear fluid in a thin walled sack present in the scrotum.
- Hydroceles may be eithe...
Other Related Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.