Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Urologist Doctors
- Related Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Urologist Doctors for Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular)
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Lyn M. Lam
Waimea Pacific Enterprises LLC
65-1267 Kawaihae Rd
Kamuela, HI 96743
- 28 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- While hydroceles may occur in either gender, they are much more common in males.
- A hydrocele is a collection of clear fluid in a thin walled sack present in the scrotum.
- Hydroceles may be eithe...
Other Related Hydrocele (Pediatric, Testicular) Articles
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.