horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)-oral Index
Hemorrhoids (piles) are swollen veins in the rectum and anus. Causes include pregnancy, obesity, diarrhea, low-fiber diet, and...learn more »
In This Article
- Definition of hemorrhoid
- What causes hemorrhoids?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a hemorrhoid?
- What does a hemorrhoid look like?
- How is the diagnosis of hemorrhoids made?
- How are hemorrhoids treated?
- OTC medications and home remedies for hemorrhoids
- Non-surgical approaches
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- What is the prognosis for hemorrhoids?
Varicose vein: A dilated (widened) tortuous (twisting) vein, usually involving a superficial vein in the leg, often associated...learn more »
In This Article
Varicose Veins Article
- Varicose veins and spider veins facts
- What are veins and what is their function?
- What are varicose veins and spider veins?
- Varicose vein and spider vein pictures
- Who gets varicose and spider veins?
- What causes varicose and spider veins?
- What are varicose vein symptoms?
- How are varicose veins evaluated (diagnosed)?
- What treatments are available for varicose veins and spider veins?
- How can compression stockings help with varicose veins?
- What is sclerotherapy?
- Pictures of sclerotherapy treatment
- What are potential side effects and complications of sclerotherapy?
- What surgical procedures are available to treat varicose veins?
- Can laser be used to treat varicose and spider veins?
- What type of doctors provide treatments for varicose and spider veins?
- What are the side effects of these treatments?
- How can varicose veins be