Patient Comments: Hives - Treatment

What was your treatment for hives?

Comment from: Ash, 7-12 Female (Patient) Published: May 07

I started to have hives three days ago. I had to take medicine and put cold water and lotion on it. Today, my younger sister got hives and we figured out that we have been eating lots of chocolate. We go to school and drink chocolate milk and once I get back in the class I break out into these itchy hives. Today, I had to go home early because I had some medicine and only a little bit went away. My mom told me to stop eating stuff that has chocolate in it. On Tuesday we will be going to the doctor.

Hives - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with hives.
Hives - Symptoms Question: What did your hives look like and where on your body did they appear? Did you have other symptoms?